11 toys that were supposed to make kids happy but actually scare adultsVika
Toymakers seem to think that people are already bored with Barbie dolls and teddy bears. Their other more unconventional toys are unusual ... very unusual. Just look at the male-headed pony and the Batman-shaped water pistol.
We collected toys whose manufacturers went too far in their creativity. Some of them could be good prototypes for the characters in Tim Burton's films.
1. Ariel, what happened to you?
2. It's not even a centaur, it's something cooler.
3. "I want to play a game with you."
4. If you didn't know what babies look like, here they are: fluffy and with claws.
5. Is this a child? Is it a crab? No, this is something terrible.
6. Do it yourself.
7. The baby is pregnant ... what?
8. Sponsor of children's nightmares.
9. "I'm tired of being a cute, fabulous creature."
10. What happens if Batman changes his profession.
11. Why do you have such big teeth?