11 photos that turn our reality upside downBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/11-photos-that-turn-our-reality-upside-down
When we look at an image, our brain, not our eyes, is the final judge of "truth". Scientists estimate that it takes our brain less than 13 milliseconds to process an image. Not to burst their bubbles, but the next collection of quirky pictures probably took us a little longer to decipher, and we're curious if you find any of them tricky. These are photos that turn our reality upside down.
We believe that looking at one clever image a day can broaden our horizons, and trying to answer questions like "What is this?" will only increase our creativity. So here are 11 photos that can do just that.
1. How many cats can you see here?
2. Filmed a panorama until the cow decided to move.
3. A stamped face or a raised face in the snow?
4. Only one leg hangs.
5. The window sill perfectly reflects the houses behind me on the wall at sunrise. The image is, of course, upside down.
6. 3 liquid cats.
7. The phone crashed when stitching this panorama, and now it looks like a scene from the movie Inception.
8. This rusty gate looks like a painting.
9. Due to the haze over Los Angeles, it seems that the simulation is not loading.
10. Failure in the Matrix.
11. Transparent truck or a good moment?