11 photos proving South Korea is a completely different world with its own rulesBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/11-photos-proving-south-korea-is-a-completely-different-world-with-its-own-rules
Korean beauty brands are famous all over the world, but they can't match the popularity of local music groups. Travelers and Koreans themselves tell such amazing stories about this country that we certainly want to see it with our own eyes.
Pictolic does not miss the opportunity to learn something new about different parts of our planet. So, today we are going to show you real-life photos in South Korea.
1. Caution! There are cats here!
2. South Korea puts traffic lights on the ground so that people who look into their phones can see the light.
3. This building has an F for the fourth floor instead of 4 since 4 is considered a failure.
4. "I have to go through this every day on my way home from work."
5. Another casual lunch in Sokcho.
6. Temple of Bongeunsa at night.
7. Perfect. I've always wanted to brush my teeth with fire noodle sauce.
8. "Found Totoro on the side of the road!"
9. Dongguk University, Seoul Campus, Buddha's birthday month.
10. "I walked through the old quarters of Seoul, and there is something soothing in this golden light."