11 photos of places where nature took controlBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/11-photos-of-places-where-nature-took-control
Although we are surrounded by the latest technology and fantastic buildings, we sometimes forget that nature will survive it all. From huge steamers to charming villas, nature continues to find ways to conquer everyone.
Pictolic loves to see the wonders of nature, so today we have collected 19 fascinating photos in which nature regains control.
1. Here nature takes over the entrance staircase of an abandoned 19th-century Portuguese villa.
2. Sedan Toyota Corona 1900 1968 release, abandoned in the woods.
3. This tree has grown around a lamppost.
4. Nature demands this forgotten footbridge.
5. Let's take some photos!
6. "This boot, which I found in the forest, is recycled by nature."
7. Beware of the White Witch ...
8. An old textile factory in Rhode Island.
9. Swimming pools in Porto Moniz.
10. "An old car my family-owned."
11. "I found a shoe in the forest."