11 Astounding Photos That Prove Girls In The Last Century Were BadassBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/11-astounding-photos-that-prove-girls-in-the-last-century-were-badass
20th-century women can be the perfect role models for many modern girls, and we have a lot to learn from them. Whether they were riding motorcycles, enjoying sunny days at the beach, or just fooling around with their girlfriends, they never missed a beat and showed their reckless side and openness to the world. Plus, just imagine how cool our grandmothers looked during these times.
We were inspired by the strong and sometimes rebellious women of the last century, and we are happy to show you the beauty and spirit of the past in these photographs.
1. A young woman polishes a car, in the 1940s.
2. These women could have made a female version of Easy Rider, 1976.
3. The girl poses near the sign.
4. University of Texas, 1944.
5. A young woman putting on makeup at a nightclub in Lagos, 1960s.
6. Christmas party at Bondi Beach, Sydney, 1959.
7. Young skateboarder doing tricks, the 1970s.
8. Air ballet, 1948.
9. 3 women in a VW Beetle, circa 1960.
10. Young women showing off their legs, the 1940s.
11. A skirt blower on Coney Island, the 1940s.