100 places in the world that you must visit in your lifePictolic
But let's dream a little, what do we do when the world will be the same and the borders? You can plan for future holiday and to visit the country where there were not. The world is so full of interest, and the time we have to study this question thoroughly.
1. Walk the walls of Dubrovnik that protect the Croatian city from the VII century.
2. Take a trip to Havana, Cuba.
3. Forward in Las Vegas!
4. Climb to the ruins of Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
5. Visit the Grand Canyon in Arizona, USA.
6. Look at the giant tortoises and sea lions on the Galapagos Islands.
7. Spend a night in an ice hotel located in the Fagaras mountains, near Bucharest, Romania.
8. Having fun at the carnival in Salvador, Brazil.
9. Take a dip in the Dead sea, Israel.
10. Eat the world's best pizza in Naples, Italy.
11. Watch the sunset over the Mediterranean on Santorini, one of the most beautiful Greek Islands.
12. Enjoy the amazing Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain.
13. Join in the festivities at the Bottom of the Queen in Amsterdam when people dress up in orange and having fun all night.
14. Visit the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul, Turkey.
15. Take a hot bath in the Blue Lagoon outside Reykjavik, Iceland.
16. Stroll along the old Spanish colonial streets of Cartagena, Colombia.
17. Breakfast in Malaysia: a sandwich with minced meat, sardines, egg and finely chopped onions — yum!
18. Visit the lush gardens of the Villa d'este in Tivoli, Italy.
19. Sail on a houseboat in Kerala, India.
20. Mingle in the underground clubs of Berlin, Germany.
21. Walk through the old streets of the French town of Carcassonne.
22. Look at pigs-bathers in Eczema, Bahamas.
23. You can bike ride over the Golden Gate bridge in San Francisco, California, USA.
24. Take a dip in a cenote in Yucatan, Mexico.
25. Look at architecture in the art Deco in South beach, Miami.
26. Explore unreal places in Cappadocia, Turkey.
27. Admire the reflection of the Rocky mountains in moraine lake in Banff national Park, Canada.
28. Zoom to the so — called "Gates of Hell" burning gas field of Darvaz in Turkmenistan.
29. Stay at the luxurious cabin above the turquoise waters around the Maldives.
30. Treat yourself and your friends together into a giant steak at Peter Luger Steakhouse, in Brooklyn, new York.
31. Live like a Maharaja in the hotel "Mihir Garh" near Jodhpur in India.
32. Visit village in Tana-Toraja, Indonesia.
33. Swim with whale sharks and manta rays off the coast of Mozambique.
34. Fly over the rice terraces of Yunnan, China.
35. Celebrate Lunar New year in Singapore.
36. Take a walk on the Uyuni salt flats, the dried up salt lake in Bolivia.
37. Enjoy the views from the observation deck of the Burj Khalifa — the tallest building in the world, Dubai.
38. While on Safari in Botswana you can see many wild animals.
39. Poplulate through the maze of gardens at the Palace of Versailles near Paris, France.
40. View on colorful old homes built in the cliffs of Valparaiso, Chile.
41. Go on a hike to a surreal Coyote Buttes in Arizona.
42. Enjoy traditional Ho in Hanoi, Vietnam.
43. Swim in straniere (bright barge without motor) through the channels of Xochimilco, Mexico city.
44. Explore the streets of Petra, an ancient rock city in Jordan.
45. Visit the floating Islands on lake Titicaca, where he still lives the native people of the Uros.
46. Catch the first rays of the sun above Bryce Canyon in southwestern Utah, United States.
47. Picnic in a surreal Park güell designed by Antoni Gaudi, Barcelona, Spain.
48. Relax on one of the magnificent beaches of Goa, India.
49. Catch the colored balls on the Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
50. Climb to the top of Huayna Picchu to look at Machu Picchu from the height of bird flight.
51. Swim in the pool on top of Marina Bay Sands hotel in Singapore.
52. Go neurostimulant part of the great wall of China.
53. Visit all five villages of the Cinque Terre, Italy.
54. Climb to the top of Mauna Kea on the Big island, Hawaii, and view rising star.
55. Test your luck in Port de Monaco, where people come to play billionaires.
56. Sail to a secluded beach cave Markt in Ko MUK, Thailand.
57. Enjoy a beer at the Lazy Lizard bar in Caye Caye caulker sand volleyball court, Belize.
58. Experience a real great view of the Northern lights in Lapland.
59. Look at the mysterious statues of Easter island.
60. Take a ride on a dog sled in the Swedish wilderness.
61. Take a picture of the funny lemurs in Madagascar.
62. Take a Safari across the sand dunes outside of Abu Dhabi.
63. Go scuba diving in the Great Barrier reef, Australia.
64. Take a walk under the blossoming cherry trees in Kyoto, Japan.
65. Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Dublin, Ireland.
66. Play blackjack in one of the casinos in Macau.
67. Run with the bulls during the famous Fiesta, the San Fermin in Pamplona, Italy.
68. Marvel at the great pyramids of Giza, outside Cairo, Egypt.
69. View from below onto the world's highest waterfall, angel falls, in Venezuela.
70. Cruise around the coast of Antarctica and marvel at icebergs.
71. Visit the mining town Kolmanskop in Namibia before the Sands will bury him.
72. Step into the gorgeous mountains Huangshan, China.
73. Visit the Krak des Chevaliers, medieval castle in Syria.
74. Inhale the fragrance of lavender in Provence, France.
75. Try your luck and try fugu restaurant in Tokyo, Japan.
76. Stroll around the gardens of the Royal Palace in Madrid, Spain.
77. Spend a night in a luxury hotel Retreat on the Caribbean island of Necker.
78. Fly in a helicopter over new York.
79. Spend new year's eve, admiring the fireworks over Sydney harbour.
80. Ride on the cable car between Whistler and mount Blackbomb, Canada.
81. Photo taken near the statue of Christ the Redeemer on mount Corcovado in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
82. Ski down or snowboard the slopes of Niseko in Northern Japan, known for its excellent snow.
83. Sleep in a traditional Riad in Marrakesh.
84. SIP champagne in the champagne region in France.
85. Enjoy bungee jumping in Queenstown, New Zealand, the world capital of adventure.
86. Try to hug a giant mammoth tree in Northern California.
87. Drink tea in a luxury hotel "Liao-Liao" in Bariloche, Argentina.
88. Enjoy the incredibly complex architecture of St. Petersburg.
89. Breathe in the fresh air on mount Everest in the Himalayas.
90. Dance under Klezmer music in Krakow, Poland.
91. Make a boat tour of Chicago to see architectural attractions.
92. Feast your eyes on gorgeous shades of thermal pools in Yellowstone national Park, USA.
93. Go to the Nevada desert in August and take part in the annual festival "Burning man".
94. Fly in a hot air balloon over Bagan, Myanmar.
95. Play Golf at St. Andrews, Scotland.
96. Go shopping in the district of Gangnam in Seoul.
97. Take a tour of Franseca, the region of southern Africa, where they make excellent wines.
98. Try the meat on the grill, and then dance the night away at Andres Carne de Res, the most famous nightclub of Bogota, Colombia.
99. Grab a coffee at the famous Vienna coffee house.
100. Fly into space (if can afford it).