10 tips to quickly flatten your bellyVika
Who wouldn't want a firm, flat stomach with prominent abdominal muscles? The rectus abdominis muscle (m. Rectus abdominis) is in each of us, but not everyone has it because of the layer of fat covering it. See what you need to do to make your belly bump and flat.
1. The most popular and effective exercise for flattening the abdomen is crunches. Many believe that it must be done almost indefinitely. In fact, this is not the case. To strengthen the abdominal muscles, only 10-12 daily repetitions are enough. But if you want to achieve results in a short amount of time, you need an abs roller. This is such a small-sized simulator, which is considered the most effective among trainers for comprehensive and uniform training of the entire abdominal muscle group. And you can buy it here http://gripboard.ru/rolik-dlya-pressa. (Photo: Ocean / Corbis).
2. If you want to see the abdominal muscles hidden under the layer of fat, then you have to get rid of it. To do this, you need to do exercises that burn calories, as well as take care of proper nutrition. (Photo: Hero Images / Corbis).
3. Protein is needed to build muscle (abs). Make sure you have enough protein-rich foods (fish, meat, poultry, eggs) in your daily diet. (Photo: Imagemore / Corbis).
4. Vitamin C enhances fat burning during exercise. Eat more fruits, including kiwi, which are an excellent source of this vitamin. (Photo: WestEnd61 / REX).
5. Avoid or significantly reduce your intake of fast foods and highly processed foods, as they contain substances that cause obesity in the abdomen, as well as worsen the body. Make fruits and vegetables the mainstay of your diet. Try to cook your own meals at home and eat as little as possible in fast food outlets, restaurants, and cafes. (Photo: Doris.H / Westend61 / Corbis).
6. Do the following exercise. Lie on the floor, making sure it is not too soft. Bend your knees and place your hands behind your head. Lift your upper body with your abdominal muscles while exhaling. Freeze for a moment and then slowly lower yourself while inhaling. (Photo: Martin Lee / Rex Features).
7. Stand in a push-up position. Lean on your elbows and straighten your torso. Try to keep your body in this position for as long as possible. (Photo: PRNewsFoto / Doug Wojcik).
8. Raise one knee up until it touches your chest while holding onto something with your hands to maintain balance. (Photo: Hero Images / Corbis).
9. Leaning, on one hand, try to keep your body straight without dropping your hips (as in the photo). (Photo: Ocean / Corbis).
10. Diet is one of the key points for effective muscle building. Men’s Fitness magazine editor-in-chief, Ben Ince, shared his workout day diet: for breakfast, he eats a grilled beef steak (about 250 grams) and 50 grams of nuts. For lunch: boiled chicken breast (200 grams). Lunch consists of broccoli and 200 grams of beef stew, and dinner of baked cod fillet with asparagus. (Photo: Matthew Mead / AP Photo).