10 tallest waterfalls in the worldVika
You won't believe how tall the tallest waterfalls in the world are. Be it curiosity or scientific meticulousness, people have always sought to measure the height of the world's waterfalls, but it was difficult to compare the measurements obtained. This is due to the fact that there is no single standard or consensus on how to measure overall height, and furthermore, some of the tallest waterfalls are extremely difficult to access. Therefore, the data obtained is usually approximate. Using some of the known heights of waterfalls, we have compiled a list of the tallest waterfalls on our planet.
1. Brown Falls, New Zealand - 836 m.
2. James Bruce Falls, Canada - 840 m.
3. Pu'uka'oku Falls, Hawaii - 840 m.
4. Balayfossen waterfall, Norway - 850 m.
5. Vinnufossen waterfall, Norway - 860 m.
6. Waterfall Yumbilla, Peru - 896 m.
7. Oloupena Falls, Hawaii - 900m.
8. Waterfall Tres-Hermanos, Peru - 914 m.
9. Tugela Falls, South Africa - 948 m.
10. Angel Falls, Venezuela - 979 m.