10 stunning photos from Japan that locals won't even noticeVika
Japan is a high-tech country where comfort and convenience are truly valued. Smart toilets, fast trains, vending machines are just a few of the things that come to mind when we think of Japan. But it seems that there is no limit to the creativity of the Japanese, and they continue to amaze the world with their inventions.
At Pictolic we are big fans of Japan and we dream of a picnic under the cherry blossoms. But now we are just looking at photographs taken in this amazing country.
1. Pets are like children here.
2. This guy is walking with a stroller full of cats in Tokyo.
3. What do you know about fashion?
4. “I was walking along the seashore and saw a nice building. I went inside and was shocked - this is an incinerator! "
5. You can find parking lots and Ferris wheels on the rooftops of Japanese buildings.
6. You can always draw more hair if you like.
7. "In a cafe, I visited in Tokyo, you can print your photos on the foam of your macchiato."
8. In Japan, someone was bored in the toilet.
9. Just a regular business meeting in Tokyo. The two exchanged business cards.
10. Their Halloween costumes are a kind of art.