10 sleeping animals that fill us with positive vibesVika
Koalas are known to sleep more than 20 hours a day ... and it's not just because they need to ... they just love to sleep a lot. Some animals, such as sheep and goats, fall asleep several times a day. It doesn't matter when or how long our animal friends take a nap, they are still a pleasure to watch.
We think our four-legged buddies want a good rest, which is why we share photos of the cutest sleeping animals.
1. It's his turn to be a pillow.
2. Never underestimate the power of a sleeping bag.
3. This cat is so relaxed that it practically melts.
4. She protects her ducklings.
5. Time to get on the sleep train.
6. The middle of the day is the ideal time to sleep.
7. Nearly 18 years old and she still sleeps with a toy frog.
8. Always sleep with a smile on your face ... you never know when someone will take your picture.
9. We also like funny pictures of sleep.
10. Even a cat and a rat know that sleep is more important than any silly rivalry.