Sometimes it is necessary to stop and reflect about relationships where you are. Quite possibly, they have long outlived their usefulness and it is time to move on. To wonder about whether your relationship is healthy, completely natural. But if some of the following symptoms will seem painfully familiar — should think about whether they can continue.
10. If some stupid show suddenly seems much more interesting. Suddenly you start spending a lot of time doing all sorts of stuff, which previously you did not interested, to avoid intimacy with their partner. You may suddenly get excited about the new TV series, find a new hobby or simply to get to sleep, but avoiding "extra" sex — a clear sign that in your relationship something has changed. If you are caught myself using any excuse not to find time for intimacy, most likely, it's time to ask yourself the question: why? If you don't want sex with your partner, it is time to reconsider your relationship.
9. If your work begins to take up all your time. In the same way as the previous paragraph: using work in order to spend less time with their partner — a very common symptom of the coming parting. Extra late at the office, you can simply try to avoid problems in the relationship waiting for you at home. Remember: avoidance of your partner will make your relationship better, but a Frank conversation about why you don't feel happy, it is even possible. Share your doubts and listen to what your partner says to you in response. You'll either solve the problem or come to a joint conclusion that you both don't need it anymore. In any case, you should not let your work take the place of romance in your life.
8. If you are serious about "light" for someone else. If you are seriously interested in new likes or, even worse, already have a candidate — it's time to move on. Themselves fantasies about a parallel reality where you are free, quite normal. But fantasies about your life together with another person — not really. If you caught yourself on a daily thoughts about someone else, time to say goodbye to your partner. Even if you're not interested in your current relationship, your other half deserves to be first finished before you rush headlong into the maelstrom of a new passion.
7. If one of you changes. This is a very difficult question any relationship where people are generally divided into two opposing camps. Some believe that cheating is a terrible thing, and the one who change, learn about it, should immediately end the relationship. The second believe that cheating is only a symptom of problems in the relationship that you can try to solve together. Whatever camp you may belong, remember that cheating is always very painful for the other party. Infidelity increase stress levels, anxiety, the probability of catching STDs and often still lead to separation.
6. If your partner is TERRIBLY annoying. When your partner starts to annoy you just is a sure sign that the romance in your relationship came to an end. Suddenly, what seemed to you in your second half nice and funny, and just becomes disgusting — whether it's biting nails, loud leaping laughter or the inability to wash the dishes. When what annoys you about your partner, becoming more of what you like about him, the relationship is good-bye. Both parties in the relationship deserve to be valued and respected. Just imagine how much happier you will be, but no way finally find the sink hair.
5. If intimate relationships have become some "not so". We already know that the avoidance of sex is a symptom suitable to the end of a relationship. What to do if you just think something is "wrong"? You may feel that your partner no longer kisses you as much as before, or from the sex fully gone, the spontaneity, or can be, sex is, in fact, the only time you are happy. Changes in sex life (qualitative or quantitative) talking about the fact that your relationship took a shift. You only find out in what direction. Often sex is a reflection of what is happening in your head. If you feel that you are neglected, or just lost interest — is suffering your sex life and relationship. However, if you are ready to "act rashly" — you can discuss the changes you felt with your partner — it's quite possible he feels the same, and you will eventually be able to rekindle the passion again.
4. If you're afraid to be alone. Very few people at least once in my life thought: this relationship is better than nothing. If you are communicating only because the idea that you'll have to go to a friend's wedding without a date or to do all the housework, leads you in horror, perhaps you should think about its termination. To stay in the relationship in spite of boredom, lack of desire, if not insults and violence, solely out of fear of being alone is a bad idea. Perhaps you belong to those who have "always been in relationships", and are just afraid of the unknown. More than ever it is important for you to find yourself before you start thinking about what you want from a relationship. You hardly need the whole journey in the spirit of "Eat. Pray. Love", but the world is so interesting, you just have to learn to enjoy it.
3. If you think that your partner will change. Some prefer to stay in unhealthy relationships because they are expecting that the second half here-here will change dramatically. For example, quit Smoking, less drinking, you will finally find a normal job, or make a magical change operation character. Here's the naked truth: this will not happen. If in a relationship there is some obvious problem, it may seem that her decision all at once to magically fix it. For example, couples facing difficulties in conceiving, often hope that the appearance of the child immediately "fix" everything in their relationship. Unfortunately, it is not. If you sit and wait for change — you can pack your bags. You will be yourself the change you're looking for.
2. If you lost in the relationship itself. Here's what is important: do not go on endless concessions and sacrifices in which you cease to recognize yourself. Most of us are still more or less decent individuals trying to make a "best way". However, if you are in a relationship that make you think that you are a bad person and generally worthless creature, it is time to look for escape routes. Frequent arguing, jealousy and lack of sexual satisfaction is able to awaken the "beast" in all of us. But if you feel that a good attitude forever changed disdain — leave until later. No relationship is worth to doubt your character, especially if you are sure that you are not such a bad person.
1. If you've read up to this point. If you are in a healthy relationship, you are unlikely to read about all these signs that it's time for you to leave. If you read the article about breaking up online, the chances that your relationship don't suit you, are very great. Want the truth? Trust your inner instinct! Your natural instincts are pushing you to make decisions designed to help keep you healthy and happy. And if you have in mind is ringing alarm bells — listen. Only you know how you feel in some relationships and what you want from your partner.