10 scientifically proven facts about the attraction of the sexesPictolic
Have you ever wondered why you suddenly liked this man at the next table cafe? Or that girl in the red dress? Well, call it love at first sight would be too poetic, but part of it is. It's something to do with biology. And scientists have explained why we attract certain people.
1. The 2006 study found that hungry men are attracted to fuller women. Scientists believe that this may be a result of evolutionary response, because more women symbolize access to food.
2. The Australian study showed that women are more attracted to bearded men than clean-shaven. Again, the whole point of evolution: women find men with slight stubble more sexy. The scientists also found that men with full bushy beard better care for their children and family in General. The beard men grow faster, when does he expect an intimate relationship.
3. There's a reason why in the world are there so many songs about women in the red dress, not blue, for example. Women in red are more sexy, because this color symbolizes sexual arousal. But the men in red are perceived as more powerful and successful. By the way, "intoxicating" effects of the red are observed in the animal world.
4. Symmetrical faces in the world are considered more attractive because it is a sign of good genes. Men with symmetrical faces begin to have sex 4 years earlier in their lives, more sex than in the lives of their peers. Women generally are more likely to experience orgasm with partners whose faces are more symmetrical.
5. European men are usually subconsciously looking for women, waist circumference is 70% of their hips. This waist circumference (exactly 70%) had such acknowledged beauty icons like Twiggy, Venus de Milo, and even Audrey Hepburn.
6. And here's a strange fact, "according to Freud": scientists have proven that people with older parents (30 and above) are more attracted to people with the signs of aging on the face than the young. In addition, some psychologists argue that we fall in love with a person similar to our parents with whom we have unresolved problems, thus we, not knowing, trying to solve the problem in their relationship.
7. Men more attracted to women whose high-pitched voice, breathy because it is a sign of youth and slimness. While women love men with a low voice, because he, in contrast, indicates a more strong and powerful male body.
8. To smile or not depends on your gender. Research has shown that smiling women are more attractive. But if you are a man, better not to rush into gifting smiles left and right — scientists claim that men who smile are considered less attractive.
9. Strange but true: women are attracted to men with scars. Scars symbolize strength and courage, if they are received in the fight, and the spirit of adventure, if they are a result of the accident. Anyway, it's a sign of masculinity.
10. Scientists suggest that a closer look into the eyes of another is the most important precursor of love. In the experiment people of the opposite sex left alone for 90 minutes, they had to talk about intimate details of his life, and then simply stare into each other's eyes and be silent. A after this experiment noted that they had a very strong attraction, and several couples were married six months later.