10 places of unearthly beauty that actually exist on EarthPictolic
It is hard to believe, but these places do exist on our planet. This is not someone's perverted fantasies, well, except that nature. I guess to believe this beauty really is somewhere at the other end of the planet, once you see it with your own eyes.
1. The Wisteria tunnel located in the gardens of Kawachi Fuji in Kitakyushu, Japan. Flowering trees hang over you, and the garden literally sparkles in different colors. (jeanniejeannie.com)
2. Cinque Terre is part of coast in the Liguria region in Italy. Terraces, built on subrandom landscape, are a popular local landmark. (cinqueterre.a-turist.com)
3. Hotel "the Magic mountain" lives up to its name. This hotel in the shape of the mountain, from the summit of which the water flows. It is located in Huilo-Huilo, a private nature reserve in the Chile region Los Rios. (smilepanic.com)
4. Crooked forest is located just outside the city Later Czarnowo, West Pomerania, Poland. Grow in the forest of about 400 pine trees with curved trunks. Put them somewhere in 1939, but who and what made them so is unknown. (news.discovery.com)
5. Huge trees surround this old railway tunnel in the Ukrainian village of Klevan. It's a magical place called "Tunnel of love", as it is often frequented by couples in love. (Oleg Gordienko)
6. Hot springs Blue Lagura in Iceland – man-made reservoirs, but they are heated naturally with the volcanic activity on the island. Sources are especially beautiful snowy winter, when the water is still warm. (bluelagoon.com)
7. Ice canyons in Greenland were carved by melted water, and their depth is 45 m (photography.nationalgeographic.com)
8. Balls Pyramid – the tallest rock in the sea. This is a remnant shield volcano formed about 7 million years ago. The height of the cliff – 562 meter, it is on the South-East of Lord Howe island in the Pacific ocean.
9. Great barrier reef – the largest coral reef in the world. It is located in the coral sea, off the coast of Queensland, Australia. It's so big, it can be seen from space. This is a very popular place among divers and other tourists. (travelsfy.com)
10. National Park Plitvice – the oldest national Park in Southeast Europe and the largest in Croatia. The Park is full of gorgeous green landscapes, beautiful lagoons and amazing waterfalls. (belloviaggi.blogspot.com)