10 photos you need to hack as codeBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/10-photos-you-need-to-hack-as-code
Be that perspective, illumination, or image quality, unpredictable photography. In a wonderful turn of the plot, your photo of the roof of the building can suddenly turn into something from space. Fortunately, these rare lucky shots are shared on social networks to break up with many.
We in Pictolic have been blessed with several photos on the net that you will probably like now.
1. "My teacher got up on her knees to write on the lower part of the board, but her long sweater made her look like a dwarf."
2. One of the legs of the chair merges with the carpet.
3. "My photograph of this building and the clouds look as if it were made with a low orbital orbit."
4. "I almost did not hurt my leg when I was sitting next to him today morning."
5. "My daughter drew me and turned her legs upside down."
6. "My friend photographed a bottle of frozen water on the roof of his car, but it looks like a giant."
7. "My friend made this photo on the lifting bridge."
8. "We look at our lives as if we have a pair of legs."
9. "My dog's dog in the toilet."
10. “I found this photo of my family and me when we were kids. It seems that my cousin has no head. "