10 photos that will make you want to visit NamibiaBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/10-photos-that-will-make-you-want-to-visit-namibia1
Namibia is a strikingly beautiful and distinctive African country. The unique culture, variety of natural scenery, and abundance of exotic animals make a trip to Namibia a dream come true for any avid traveler. We present to your attention ten photos that will certainly arouse your interest in exotic Namibia.
1. Dead Valley in Namibia. These trees died over 600 years ago, but are still standing.
2. Sunset over the Sossusvlei plateau paints the desert in its softest and warmest hues.
3. Photographing trees in the Dead Valley.
4. The famous Dune No. 45.
5. Lion in the wildlife sanctuary N/a’an ku sê.
6. A cheetah plays with a caracal in the N/a'an ku sê nature reserve.
7. Elephant in Etosha National Park.
8. The rainy season, which lasts from January to March, awakens this arid country, turning it into a wonderful, flourishing land.
9. An adorable little zebra walking alongside his parents.
10. Pink flamingos on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean.