10 photos that will make you want to visit NamibiaVika
Namibia is a strikingly beautiful and distinctive African country. A unique culture, a variety of natural landscapes, and an abundance of exotic animals make a trip to Namibia a dream come true for any avid traveler. Here are ten photos that are sure to pique your interest in exotic Namibia.
1. Dead Valley in Namibia. These trees died more than 600 years ago, but they still stand today.
2. Sunset over the Sossusvlei plateau paints the desert in the softest and warmest colors.
3. Taking pictures of trees in the Dead Valley.
4. The famous Dune # 45.
5. Lion in the N / a'an ku sê wildlife sanctuary.
6. A cheetah plays with a caracal in the N / a'an ku sê reserve.
7. An elephant in the Etosha National Park.
8. The rainy season, which lasts from January to March, awakens this arid country, transforming it into a wonderful, blooming land.
9. Adorable little zebra walking next to the parents.
10. Pink flamingos on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean.