10 Photos That Prove Brazil Is Unlike Any Other CountryBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/10-photos-that-prove-brazil-is-unlike-any-other-country
Brazil is a country in South America that occupies half of the continent. But you probably already knew that. As useful as facts are, sometimes numbers are not enough to paint a vivid picture. Therefore, we at Pictolic decided to introduce you to this colorful corner of the earth through visual effects, in particular, those that we found on the Internet.
1. The lady is tired of soccer balls being kicked at her window.
2. Patrol on a water buffalo.
3. Brazilian banana tree.
4. This Uber driver put a straw hat on his smartphone.
5. This cow was standing in front of the federal police building this morning, not letting anyone in.
6. The pavement in Sao Paulo is completely destroyed by roots that have grown over time.
7. Brazilian Vice President gives an interview.
8. You didn't specify which mask.
9. Gas station on the river.