10 photos of couples that prove true love lasts foreverVika
Is it possible to keep your love forever, or, as many believe, is it just a fleeting feeling that sooner or later disappears? Many married couples who have managed to carry their sincere affection through decades know the answer to this question. Here are pictures of some of these couples, in which they immortalized their love for a lifetime.
1. “We decided to get married within a few weeks after our meeting, and I have never regretted it. Not everything went smoothly, but the difficulties only made me appreciate this wonderful person - my husband.
2. "The past 25 years have passed so quickly that I would like to turn back time to notice and appreciate every moment."
3. “He offered me coffee, at first, I said no, but he did not give up and offered twice more. He was very kind. In the end, I agreed to have coffee with him! After that, we continued to meet and after three months we decided to get married. "
4. "If I had understood even then how lucky I was with my wife, then I would have been even more glad of our life together."
5. “What do we know now that we did not know then? Well, except that we will have a wonderful son and daughter and that we will gain so much weight (I would never fit into this wedding dress now). "
6. "I'm wearing the same jacket, which mysteriously still fits, and the same earrings!"
7. “Although we were both very young when we got married and knew practically nothing, we thought we knew everything there was to know. And we were sure that we will succeed. Surprisingly, it worked - we are still together. "
8. Clay just recently retired and we start our lives together, again and again, he is still full of wit, fun, and love for me and our family. We enjoy every day we live together. If I was given the opportunity to start all over again, I would not change anything. "
9. “I would have got married much earlier if I knew how much pleasure, happiness, and joy we will bring to each other! When people ask us how long we have been married, we say, "Not long enough!"
10 “Almost 44 years have passed since our wedding day. Surprisingly, the wedding dress still fits my size ... well, it almost fits. "