In 1580 English round-the-world expedition Francis Drake rounded the Cape of Good Hope — the most South-Western point of Africa. In our collection — the most extreme in the world, who are so fond of visiting tourists.
1. The Cape of Good Hope, South Africa – the extreme South-Western point of Africa. Many people mistakenly believe the southernmost point of the mainland.
2. Cape Marroqui (or cap Rate), Spain – the southernmost point of continental Europe.
3. Key West, Florida – southernmost point of the continental USA.
4. Cape ROCA, Portugal – the westernmost point of Europe.
5. Cape Nordkyn, Norway is the northernmost continental point of Europe.
6. Cape Piai, Malaysia – the most southern point of mainland Asia.
7. Cabo Branco, Brazil – on the cliffs of the Cape there is a lighthouse, which is the most easterly point of South America, however, well established that in fact the extreme point is located near Seixas point.
8. Cape Chelyuskin, Russia – the northernmost point of the Eurasian continent. There is a wish to visit?
Keywords: Cape tourism