10 iconic costumes that have appeared in more than one movie or TV seriesVika
It can be very costly to create a wardrobe for a production, which is why some filmmakers and designers decide to recycle some garments that have already been used in the past to keep costs down on the project budget. So we can sometimes see dresses or accessories that have already appeared in other films or TV shows.
Pictolic picked up several repetitions of clothing or props for characters from different productions that only a few sharp-sighted viewers would notice.
1. Casanova, 2005 - Belle, 2013.
2. The story of eternal love, 1998 - The White Queen, 2013.
3. The Tudors, 2010 - The Spanish Princess, 2019.
4. Borgia, 2011 - Romeo and Juliet, 2013.
5. Night at the Museum, 2006 - How I Met Your Mother, 2010.
6. Emma, 1996 - Downton Abbey, 2012
7. Seinfeld, 1993 - Emptyheads, 1994.
8. Stardust, 2007 - The Tudors, 2008.
9. Mad Men, 2008 - Servant, 2011.
10. Sense and Sensibility, 1995 - The Arguments of Reason, 2007