10 Essential Home Repair Tools Every Home Should HaveBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/10-essential-home-repair-tools-every-home-should-have
Keeping your home in tip-top shape is no easy task. There are many things that can go wrong in your home at any moment. So being ready to fix the problem when it happens should be a priority for every homeowner (or at least until the professionals show up).
Our friends from goods365.ru showed us their top cordless drills (which, by the way, are on our list). Read and watch, but for now, here are 10 essential home renovation tools every homeowner should have.
1. Hammer. Indeed, it all starts with this tool. You would be surprised how often you would need this tool if you didn't have it. It is simply necessary.
2. Combination pliers. Second, only to a hammer, pliers come in handy for almost every application (bolt tightening, screw removal, wire cutting). They are versatile and useful.
3. Vise. You need something to hold in place while you work on the other end, a vise is your tool. All you have to do is adjust the end of the screw and the vise can stabilize whatever fits.
4. Screwdriver. Some projects, such as installing curtain rods or hanging shelving, simply require a screwdriver.
5. A set of screwdrivers. The choice doesn't have to be huge, but Phillips and flat head screwdrivers of different sizes will work for you.
6. Roulette. Roulette will come in handy in many situations. Try to find one that should be at least 5 meters.
7. Electric drill. Not so much a hand tool in the traditional sense, but for simple household tasks, even a small low-voltage electric drill can be very handy.
8. Level. From hanging pictures to leveling the slab, leveling is almost a priority for the craftsman.
9. Wrench. Wrenches are great for bathroom upgrades, such as replacing a leaking shower head or installing a new bidet.
10. Utility knife. If you need a precise cut (and notch), get a utility knife.