The vast majority of office workers who spend 8 hours a day 5 days a week in the four walls, the idea of extreme professions may seem crazy. Those who can't bring himself to sit for days in a chair or to restrict your movements during the working day with a hike down the corridor to the toilet or to the water cooler, I prefer to fight with the waves or climbing on cliffs.
What makes these people daily risk their lives? The money or the thrill? After reviewing this edition, you will be able to draw their own conclusions. Maybe someone will find me a job.
1. In crocodiles, it turns out, also are... analysts, although the sessions are not in familiar films and books cozy offices with leather sofas and comfortable armchairs. Crocodile job of psychoanalysts is to entice patients to come ashore and study there behaviour. The result of the first such studies was an unexpected conclusion — it turns out that these scary reptiles love to play. The playful nature does not interfere with all the crocodiles, even those who like to play, to be very dangerous. Statistics on deaths in the teeth of crocodiles no leads, but it is obvious that each year they kill hundreds, if not thousands of people. In General, the profession of the psychoanalyst crocodile threat, but is it worth the risk for $ 5,200 per month, every thrill-seeker must decide for himself.
2. While the vast majority of people is trying as quickly as possible and then to flee from storms and tempests, some are in the center of the climate anomalies. For some hunters for storms such risky travel is a hobby. Scientists, meteorologists and journalists risk their lives on duty. They receive for it about 5100 dollars a month.
3. A Breakfast pour oatmeal with milk, so the profession of a hunter snake venom may seem to them something familiar. Snake poison is often deadly, but because it makes an antidote, which can also be used in the treatment of several diseases. Hunters snake venom extract him, holding the snake behind the head before she bites a piece of rubber. To extract the poison can be another way — passing through the snake brain electric current. The salary of a hunter snake venom is an average of $ 2,500 per month.
4. You can pay several hundred dollars for a parachute jump from the plane, but you can earn up to $ 2,000 a month working as an instructor in parachuting and doing it every day.
5. Profession scuba diver allows you to earn up to $ 4900 per month. This work not only fascinating, but also dangerous. Especially great risk of those who has been diving in caves.
6. Those who puts out fires, jumping the hearth fire on a parachute are called parachutists-firefighters. This profession much more dangerous profession of an instructor in parachuting, because it is not enough to land safely. No less important is what happens after landing in the fire. Fans to combine skydiving with fighting the fire earn an average 2700-2800 dollars a month.
7. Financially beneficial is the profession of an Explorer on Safari. His salary can reach $ 6,000 per month. For the money, the guides have to travel to far from civilization areas and to deal with unpredictable animals and nervous tourists.
8. Hollywood actors probably think that they are paid enough to do their stunts themselves. Stuntmen earn more than members of most other extreme professions — about 5900 dollars a month. In addition to the abundance of adrenaline among the advantages of this profession is that you can make friends with celebrities.
9. Last year on Everest has risen more than 4 thousand people, more than half of the total number of climbers who went up into the mountains. The vast majority of them are storming the highest peak of the planet is not alone, but with the help of experienced instructors, who earn in a season for $ 5,000.
10. Closes the top ten most extreme professions rafting. They help the thrill to overcome the rapids in the mountain rivers for $ 6,700 per season.