10 coolest places on the planet that are devoid of mobile communicationPictolic
In the twenty-first century, it would seem, mobile communication should be everywhere, but, as practice shows, in some places it is simply impossible. And we are not talking about room in your home, namely the remote corners of our planet. We offer you to discover a selection of 10 places you won't be able to make a phone call.
1. Kifuka, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
2. Green Bank, USA, West Virginia
3. Motuo, China
4. Muli, Faroe Islands
5. Pitcairn island, Pacific ocean
6. Station "Akademik Vernadsky", the island of Galindez, Antarctica
7. Waiau Louth, Philippines
8. Socotra island, Indian ocean
9. Oymyakon, Yakutia
10. Gorai, India
Not as bad as it seems at first glance, because in such places you can really relax from all the benefits of civilization, only lightning Kipuka and the cold of Oymyakon is better to avoid.