Mother and daughter do everything to become like a British TV star
38-year-old Georgina Clarke allowed her daughter Kayla Morris to leave school and become a stripper when she was only 17. Now Kayla is 20, and she and her mother have gone through a bunch of plastic surgeries to ... look like their idol - British TV star Katie Price.
All operations cost them a considerable amount - 56,000 pounds. Where did they get the money from? See above - my daughter is dancing a striptease. In addition, they have (oddly enough) a lot of fans, mostly, however, among 50-year-old pot-bellied men with a big wallet.
(Total 14 photos)Source: dailymail.co.uk
1. If you are confused, on the left is mom, on the right is daughter. Georgina Clark (mom) says she was happy when Kayla told her she wanted breast augmentation and plastic surgery. “I wanted her to become just like that,” the proud mother admits.
2. “I'm lucky to have a daughter like Kayla because she pays for my surgeries. I'm not worried about her stripping or dating her dad to pay for our surgeries because we're living the dream."
Mom and daughter are already spending £5,000 a year on tanning, Botox injections, permanent makeup, teeth whitening and hair extensions. Even though they have already spent over £50,000, they are not going to stop there. They're due for buttocks, nose surgery, additional lip injections, crowns, and a... err... "vagina design" operation for Ms. Clarke. “Mom is my best friend,” says Ms. Morris. “I love paying for her surgeries and getting closer to our dream of being like Katie Price. I like the way we look now."
3. “When we walk down the street, everyone turns around and talks about our big lips, but they are not big enough for us. With the help of plastic surgery, my mother and I become closer to each other. We want big breasts, big buttocks and we want to be like Barbie." Their passion for plastic surgery may be a major part of their lives, but for mother-of-four Miss Clark, it wasn't always like that. Pictured: Georgina and Kayla with a photo of their idol Katie Price.
4. “I took care of four children, I just wanted to be an ordinary mom,” says Miss Clark, who, in addition to Kayla, also has two more daughters - Amber (19 years old) and Keisha (13 years old) and son Romeo (6 years old). “I didn’t care about my appearance and didn’t wear make-up. I had faded hair that I just tied in a ponytail. I was timid and didn't feel special. Children come first, and my own appearance did not matter to me. Pictured: Georgina and Kayla in 2009, still untouched by the surgeon's scalpel.
5. In this photo, Georgina is holding Kayla shortly after her birth.
6. Neither mother nor daughter cared about their appearance until Kayla (pictured right) was 10 years old.
7. Everything changed when Georgina saw a photo of Katie Price in a magazine. “As soon as I opened the magazine, I immediately fell in love with her,” she says. “Katie stood out. I liked the way she looked. Everything about her was perfect."
8. Kayla grew up as a tomboy - loved to play football and wore boyish clothes. But then she started watching the Katie Price TV show with her mom, and her life changed dramatically.
“We have been waiting all week for the next release of her program. Everyone in the house fell silent so that we could watch it all together in peace. We can watch some episodes over and over again, and then chat with mom for hours about Katie's life and how good she looks."
9. By the time she was 11, Kayla was so in love with Katie Price that she told her mom that she wanted to get her breasts enlarged as soon as she turned 18.
10. Katie Price, also known by her pseudonym Jordan, is a British singer, TV presenter, actress and model.
11. Mom and daughter dream of doing a few more operations to be like their idol.
12. In the near future, Kayla wants to change the shape of her nose, a little more breast and lips. Someone tell her... even though it's getting late.
13. “My mother always spoiled me and my sisters and brother, so I wanted to repay her in kind, fulfill her dream. But I didn’t know how to pay for all this.” As a result, Kayla left school at 17 and began working as a stripper. Her mother didn't mind.
Kayla soon found another source of funding in the form of a 50-year-old married man who offered to pay for her surgeries in exchange for "communication." When Kayla told her mom about her daddy, Georgina approved. “I trust my daughter, she has a head on her shoulders. In addition, this money goes to the realization of our dream.”
14. “I want huge breasts,” mom says. “I am so lucky to have a daughter who pays for my surgeries. She fulfilled all my dreams." Kayla adds: “Now we look exactly the way we want. We've gotten closer to Katie Price, but not as close as we'd like. We still have a lot ahead of us.”
Keywords: Britain | Daughter | Mother | Plastic surgery | Striptease